Major employers commit to eliminating everyday sexism in their workplaces.
100+ leaders of some of Australia’s largest employers and most influential organisations are taking practical steps to identify and eliminate everyday sexism in the workplace, inviting all leaders to join them.
- Click on the link for the report: We Set The Tone_Eliminating Everyday Sexism
- MCC Media Release – Everyday Sexism: Click here
- Click here to read Herald Sun article
- Click here for Vic Police Commissioner Graham Ashton opinion piece
- Kate Jenkins calls for Australian bosses to push for change. Click here for the Sun Herald article
- Click here to see KPMG Newsroom article